ESTLCAM control card with Arduino Mega and Jog Wheel
|Zeige deutsche Version :|
Today I would like to introduce our newest ESTLCAM control card with Arduino Mega and Jog Wheel.
We have designed the card with the following connection options :
- Dir X Y Z (Also several drivers per connection e.g. two motors on Y)
- Step X Y Z (Also several drivers per connection, e.g. two motors on Y)
- Frequency converter output 0-10V or 0-5V, adjustable
- DCM/FOR to switch the frequency inverter
- PWM output 0-5V
- Extra output for switching a milling machine via a relay
- 12V output
- 6 inputs (switching position can be visualized e.g. with ).
- 6 Outputs
- Feed connection
- Speed connection
- One port to perform one hardware rest
- one input to connect a manual control
- also supports encoders that require parasitic power. (Switchable)
The appropriate connection cable for the housing bushing can also be purchased.
The Arduino Mega is placed on the PCB from below.
The components are supported by a professionally manufactured circuit board measuring 149 x 89 mm.
Otherwise, it remains to say the upgrade and retrofit will have it very easy, because everything is connected as usual.
NOTE: There were occasional problems with the 64Bit beta version of ESTLCAM 11.100 and the programming of the Arduino Mega, whereas the 32Bit version did not cause any problems.
Here are some useful links :
- (Page 1) connection diagram
- (Page 2 and 3) Connection ABM (former Kress) with speed control and Jog Wheel Part 1
- (Page 4 and 5) Jog Wheel Part 2 and 3
- building instruction
- found on Youtube (German)
- to the Shop
We ship our board’s all over the world, don’t worry, the German post office delivers very reliable.
With worldwide tracking and PayPal buyer protection!